The Christmas season officially starts for me the day after Thanksgiving. I absolutely love Christmas and everything about it! For the past four years, Drake and I have started off the Christmas season by going downtown to the Circle of Lights. We start off the evening by going to the Rathskeller for dinner (yum!) and then head downtown to watch the tree lighting. Normally there is a crazy amount of people, but this year I didn't think it was as crowded as it has been in the past. Sometimes it can be overwhelming with all of the people pushing and shoving. We have learned to choose a side not in front of the stage (it is normally less crowded). This year, we timed it perfectly! After dinner, we stopped by Three Dog Bakery to get some yummy Christmas dog treats for Dempsey (we can't forget about him). Then we had to make a stop at Starbucks for a peppermint mocha (another reason I love Christmas). As soon as we got there, they were counting down...perfect! Don't let Drake fool you...I know he just loves it as much as I do :)

We also went to St. Elmos for dinner with Lorie and Tom. Delicious! I definitely ate way too much food this weekend. It was a great weekend!

Each year we make sure to take a picture in front of the tree.
We can't forget to post a picture of Dempsey...he is too cute. I am glad he puts up with me and all of the pictures I make him take.