Drake stumbled upon this...


I thought oh my goodness...this things looks hideous!  He looked so excited and I hated to crush his little heart but when he asked me what I thought about putting it in the garage I said, "I don't know about this."  I mean look at it.  After walking by a few more houses and listening to him rant and rave about how awesome this would look in the garage, I told him if he wanted it he could come back and get it.  So when we got back to the house he drove his car and picked up the lockers.  I still was a little suspicious about how this would turn out.  We bought some black spray paint and painted it.  

Here is what it looks like now...
A lot better!  Now that it has been painted, I think it will look fine in the garage.  Drake may cut off the legs and mount it to the wall.  He wants to use it to store things like snow boots, tools, Dempsey's toys, etc.  I guess I should listen to him sometimes :)