Over the holidays, Drake and I went to visit his parents and sister in South Carolina. We were excited to leave the gross, cold weather of Indiana and head to some warmer weather! It was normally in the 50's while we were there but it was still WAY better than the below freezing weather happening in Indiana. It was nice to have no snow :) We also were able to take Dempsey (who LOVES it down there). It is great in the car (he mostly sleeps). Our trip down and back went well. I am so glad we were able to visit the Lands. We miss not having them here in Indiana but enjoy the time we get to spend with them in South Carolina. Here are a few pictures from our trip :) I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday (I know this post is WAY overdue....sorry it has been very busy. I am going to try to update more often :) )

Dempsey absolutely loved the beach! It was his first time in the ocean. Even though it was a little chilly, he would run into the water and chase the stick we would throw.
My favorite action photo of Dempsey.

Drake at Charles Towne Landing.

Dempsey loves to cuddle.

Drake and I in Charleston in front of the pineapple fountain.